About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented React Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (18 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Take part in developing our infrastructure and architecture
- Take a major part in the creation of our React application that replaces our old AngularJS application.
- Work closely with Product, Team Lead, QA, and other teammates.
- Design, Develop and integrate quality code for our Core Product team
- 8+ years in software development
- 6+ years in UI development with an advanced framework such as React, Angular, Vue
- 4+ years experience with React and TypeScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A quick, independent learner, who’s always looking to improve existing code.
- Ability to self-learn new technologies
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Familiarity with Jest, Cypress (or other test libs/frameworks)
- Experience with RxJS
About the project
Become a part of an important organization with a mission. Our client is a healthcare company working with the Internet of Medical Things. Being a reliable partner to hospitals, pharmacies, and patients, our client develops monitoring technologies that create a direct connection between patients and their healthcare providers. They are pioneers in remote healthcare innovations.