About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Senior/Tech Lead Python Backend Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (18 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Participate in planning and break down business requirements into an actionable sprint plan.
- Participate in system design and help make architectural and technological choices to support quality, performance, and scale goals.
- Mentor other team members, Peer review pull requests and set quality standards, and help the team meet its commitments.
- Code new features and fix existing features for DeviceTotal's product; Participate in the entire application lifecycle: from inception to production.
- Write clear and testable code and meet delivery commitments
- Build complex data pipelines to move and manipulate data from a wide variety of data sources and clouds.
- Learn new technologies and tools Independently and help the team set up and adopt them.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- 3+ years of experience in programming in a full-time job in the industry.
- 2+ Years in guiding and onboarding other engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts.
- Experience with cloud services (advantage: Azure).
- SSH / Bash / Linux / Remote debuggers
- Attention to details and code efficiency.
- Courage to tackle hard problems.
- Professional Working Proficiency in English.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Team player, fast learner, independent, and committed.
- Analytical capability to learn fast and grasp complicated concepts.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience and knowledge of data pipelines (ETL).
- Strong experience with Non-SQL databases.
- Experience with Networking
- Experience with data analysis, data science, or statistics methods using Python.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, ArangoDB, Airflow
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Interest in data analytics / cyber security.
About the project
DeviceTotal identifies security threats, automatically highlights the risk, and contains a unique pre-purchase capability that ascertains the risk of devices before purchase.
It’s completely agentless, with no network installation necessary, and provides in-depth risk analysis at three levels -device, site, and organization. Alongside the device risk landscape, the solution provides security recommendations contextualized to your business requirements, giving you the control to prioritize your response to device-level threats and monitor the impact of mitigation.