About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Senior Front End Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (18 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Project development and production
- Communication with onsite team & customers
- Write clean, testable, and well-documented code
- Making changes in functionality requested by doctors
- 5 years in Front End Development
- Deep understanding of Web development
- Experience with Typescript and UI testing.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with unit tests and E2E tests
- Ability to communicate freely in English
About the project
Join a medical company that has an infrastructure of apps and technologies used both by patients and healthcare providers. They help their clients with medical management and the automatization of repeated actions. Their main goal is to make the lives of hospital workers easier.