About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Senior Front End Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (18 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Project development and production
- Communication with onsite team & customers
- Write clean, testable, and well-documented code
- Making changes in functionality requested by doctors
- 5 years in Front End Development
- Deep understanding of Web development
- Experience with Typescript and UI testing.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with unit tests and E2E tests
- Ability to communicate freely in English
About the project
FeelBetter provides patient-focused automated medication management. The project is building the Front End app for a few of Feelbetter's services. The users of those are patients and the clinic team.