About The Position
We are looking for a Java developer to join the core product team. Join us and take part in one of the world's leading healthcare products during these challenging times.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (18 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Education compensation
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Take a major part in creating our core product, architecture, and development of our microservices.
- Work closely with the product team; QA teams.
- Performance optimization of a data-driven platform.
- Design, Develop and architect quality code for our core product.
- 8+ years in developing complex software solutions
- 6+ years writing code in the Java ecosystem
- Broad understanding and knowledge of various cloud architectures
- Ability to self-learn new technologies
- Experience with SQL databases
- Good spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Spring framework
About the project
Become a part of an important organization with a mission. Our client is a healthcare company working with the Internet of Medical Things. Being a reliable partner to hospitals, pharmacies, and patients, our client develops monitoring technologies that create a direct connection between patients and their healthcare providers. They are pioneers in remote healthcare innovations.