About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Backend Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company which is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (20 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Design and implement a SaaS product with a well-structured modular design with an emphasis on strong application - database well design implementation
- Develop efficient, high-performance server-side in both database and business logic level
- Utilize the latest technologies and open-source libraries
- Collaborate with our team and participate in the design of APIs, schema, and data flow
- Work in a dynamic and challenging atmosphere of a growing startup company.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Django/Python development
- Understanding of software design and REST API design principles
- Good SQL skills - an advantage
- Experience with NoSQL/MongoDB - an advantage
- Expertise in OOP, JSON, Apache, Linux
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu - an advantage
- Experience with social network APIs; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter - a plus
- Working competency in English is required
About the project
You will work with a SaaS platform that helps its partners with recruiting, headhunting, and HRM. They find new ways and develop innovative tools to automate all hiring processes, speed up recruiting of the best candidates, and cut costs for their partners.